basically tried to organize the code so adding new command handlers is nice and easy - still to do on it:
- Make it actually play sound (please)
- Ensure it handles playlists and whatnot properly
- Have a complete set of bot related commands
- Completely figure out the configuration/persistent configuration story.
- Set up CI to build and release JAR files and docker containers to DockerHub
main thinking here is that if i can make this as trivially easy to self host as I can in theory it makes it much harder to take down every instance of - I know fredboat had some self hosting capability but that seems kinda iffy these days
Chitter is a social network fostering a friendly, inclusive, and incredibly soft community.