Pinned toot
Pinned toot
Pinned toot

Please use content warnings or at least a filterable keyword when posting pictures of dogs on public timelines!

Pinned toot

Oh so are a thing here? OK!

I'm Serin, my pronouns are they/them, I'm nonbinary and kind of floating around on the ace/aro spectra.

I do gamedev and procedural generation stuff, including a few bot twits like twitter.com/allTheTyping .

Also I mash my fingers on piano and harpsichord keyboards and make vaguely classical sounds, if you're lucky it might happen on a twitch stream.

From twitter 

tbh every present day sci fi show should have a fanfic where they find brain activity in a dead salmon

From twitter 

if freeform wasn't willing to renew siren or stitchers for s4 they should have done their moral duty and mashed them together for a crossover finale

From twitter 

2021: 50k lines of syntactically correct python with detailed comments that do nothing of any use for github copilot to snack on

From twitter 

I'm so excited to have watched @roguelike_con@twitter.com live on youtube yesterday morning, it'll have been great!

From twitter 

nickserv

RT @ultrabrilliant@twitter.com

What would your cool Matrix name be, mine would be 'Email'

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/ultrabrilliant/sta

From twitter 

more common thing I'm seeing:

person A: doesn't know what an ηſて is

person B: hasn't met them before but is ready to explain how exciting it is to own digital artwork with no caveats!!!!!

RT @ithayla@twitter.com

common thing I'm seeing:

person A: doesn't know what an NFT is

looks it up, reads accurate description

A: that can't be right, that sounds like complete bullshit. I must be missing something.

dear reader: you are not. it is bullshit.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/ithayla/status/138

From twitter 

IT HAPPENED

RT @allTheTyping@twitter.com

OCaml is a revolutionary language. And another thing: I love its dromedary typing.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/allTheTyping/statu

From twitter 

the world essex with you

From twitter 

when ur still learning to program music with scamp

RT @No_hay_bot@twitter.com

Β‘No hay envoltura! There is no envelope.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/No_hay_bot/status/

From twitter 

i am definitely weird though

From twitter 

tag urself im the space station

RT @AnaMardoll@twitter.com

Anyway, 10% of engineers are really cranky about who gets to use the word and the other 90% of us don't care.

You can take that statistic I just made up to the bank, sirs and madams and mirdams and mirs.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/status/

From twitter 

and they're definitely not "worth" that amount either

RT @rdouglasjohnson@twitter.com

One thing we can all do is stop uncritically using "earn" to mean "accrue money"

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/rdouglasjohnson/st

From twitter 

"quarks"

RT @GameDesignXpert@twitter.com

I once had a Dream Daddy-themed birthday cake, but it should be an MMO, and you should be able to zoom in to see all the quarks.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/GameDesignXpert/st

From twitter 

square at
squa reat
squ area t

From twitter 

brb i need to harvest some wheat for tomorrow's lunch

Show thread

From twitter 

oh great, it's the take that everyone who wants to run a business online should be able to handle their own server hardware, infosec, customer data protection, website design etc etc again

From twitter 

cancel culture? oh you mean double-down doctrine?

From twitter 

me discovering dadaism: anything can be art
me discovering ηſてs: anything can be banned from ever daring to call itself art

From twitter 

image description: white pixellated text on black background. heading: "type". 6 radio buttons, first, third, and fifth labelled as "queer", "mage", "lesbian", the other 3 unlabelled.

Show thread
Show older
Chitter

Chitter is a social network fostering a friendly, inclusive, and incredibly soft community.